Does anyone know how to make a cheap hidden camera?

I saw on wiki how you could make one using a webcam but it wasn't clear on how to see what you recorded so, I am looking for ideas to make a hidden camera ,that can maybe later be connected to a computer for viewing.It needs to be very small,for cheap or free. I have some webcams here somewhere if anyone has any ideas.please let me know. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• look up online for the manual on your camera. most web cams can be set up so that they go blank but when they sense light or movement start to record for a certain length of time. however the problem with them is that they will only record w/in their vision and there has to be enough light in the room to do so. you also need to turn off the monitor on the computer so that it doesn't light up and make whatever it is you are recording aware of the fact that you are doing it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:27 PM on May. 10, 2009