If you knew someone was selling heroin and knew that one day it just might kill one of your old friends.......

would you rat them out? this isn't just for fun, real question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sure would. You can do it anonymously. Even if I wasnt worried about them killing someone I knew or loved, I would still call the cops.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:42 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I would do it in a heart beat.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:44 PM on May. 10, 2009

• well to be honest i had a similar situation before. i know she is your friend and you want to be there for her and help her through this but unless they want help no matter what u do it won't make her better. ever heard the saying u can lead a horse to water but u can't make him drink. even if u call the cops as soon as she gets out she will be right back to doing it. so if shw won't stop and it's hurting u to watch her throw her life away as hard as it may be i would walk away from the friendship.
    ksexymom19

Answer by ksexymom19 at 7:51 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Absolutely. Too many young people have died from herion over the last few years.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Yup......I'd be making sure I told the right people.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:53 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Yes. I wouldn't think twice about it!
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 7:55 PM on May. 10, 2009

• it's not so much one person, it's a whole town. I have grown up and really don't associate myself with those people anymore, but I would heart broken if one of them died and I knew the source but never did anything about it. All of them are so caught up in this "game" and this one person is causing it. I know people need to know not to do it, but when you have an addiction it's a whole different story. It's really hard to put myself into this equation, but I couldn't stand it if something happened and I didn't atleast try to do something.
    Anonymous

• Turn the drug dealer in anonymously. No one will ever have to know and you will be able to sleep better. But you should know, if your friends are addicts, they will find somewhere else to buy it as sad as it is.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:00 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Even if you do...
    It will not make your friend(s) stop using...Addicts will always find their drugs.
    There are plenty of drugs in other towns.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 8:01 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I don't know the town but make sure the cops aren't crooked...small towns are good for that...I know cuz I live in one and I was friends w the sherriff and ran my ex husband out of this town after we divorced....
    Anonymous