My fiancee cant...

My fiancee cant use the bathroom with me there. Is it odd that I am offended? Why cant he and why do I care?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 7:47 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband cannot do that either. He can't even go if there is anyone else (including other men in public bathrooms) in there with him. it is psychological and you should not be offended by this. he can't help it. I figured it out one day I was taking a shower and my husband asked me to hurry up because he needed to get in there a pee. I told him to go ahead and go and that is when he told me he couldn't. When I asked him again, he said, well I think it's weird you want to see me pee. which that is not what I wanted at all. that IS weird. so don't take it out on him or anything he just can't help it.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:53 PM on May. 10, 2009

• LOL! I'm not sure if it's odd that you are offended. Apparently he has stage fright. My SO has NO PROBLEMS going while I'm there, or farting or anything else. I wish he was more like urs! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:50 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Honey, enjoy that he isn't doing it with you in the room. Once you've been married for awhile it won't bother him at all and he will be pooping while you are in the shower.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 7:50 PM on May. 10, 2009

• lol i think its kinda cute that he has stage fright. maybe he just dnt wanna get embarrased lol.

my SO will pee infront of me but nutthin else if u know what i mean lol
    ayrshire-lass

Answer by ayrshire-lass at 7:53 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Some of us are shy in the bathroom. It has nothing to do with you. He is probably a little be repressed and inhibited, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I used to be shy like that. Now, I just don't care. lol
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 8:05 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Sheesh, let him have his privacy!
    Anonymous

• omg i would love that! dh leaves the door open, walks in when i am in the shower, and everything. the only thing he closes the door for is if he has to sit down (if you get my drift) or if our daughter is around. i wish he was still like that! and honestly ya i think its kinda weird that you're offended by it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:25 PM on May. 10, 2009

• geez...can we trade? my husband thinks nothing of doing both urinating/defecating in front of me, much less while i'm taking a shower or bath...so much for aromatherapy!!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:26 PM on May. 10, 2009

• i know what your saying i used to think the same thing about my boyfriend but then when he did feel comfortable around me i wish he would just wait til i'm done getting ready and then go because he stinks lol also they feel that if your in the room when they go thenit makes it ok to be in the room when u go and u guys might be happy now but take it from someone like me going to the bathroom might be the only peace of quiet u get so relax and don't take it personal.
    ksexymom19

Answer by ksexymom19 at 8:39 PM on May. 10, 2009