Im reposting this for more opinions. ok so last night i went to use the restroom and in my panties was a kind of thick white discharge. nothing like an ovulation discharge. could this be pregnancy? it has no odor, and nothing hurts down there. everything seems normal. also im not due for my pd til the 15th. and the last time iv had sex will be a wk ago tomorrow. thanks for all the help and support :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How do your boobs feel? If they feel even a little bit sore, then I would say yes you are pregnant. The discharge sounds like pregnancy but you boobs are a great indicator. That is how I knew I was pregnant, I took a test a week before my period was due, so try that.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:01 PM on May. 14, 2009