Bacardi

Not one to drink but I just had an ice cold Bacardi Silver (strawberry) and it was soooo good. Anyone else like these? You cant even taste the alcohol in them. I hate the alcohol taste in anything

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 8:23 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• they should sell asprin with those...instant headache. I admit that I like the taste, but I am a scotch or whiskey on the rocks kinda gal.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 8:43 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Try it with a Jolly Rancher dropped in it. The Bacardi takes on the taste of the Jolly Rancher.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:43 PM on May. 10, 2009

• oh Kool!!! tyfry I'll have to try that
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:46 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My favorite is the orange flavored... I don't like my alcohol to taste like alcohol... I'm the only girl that hangs out with a bunch of guys and I get hell for it all the time... they are getting really good at making me "froo froo" drinks tho!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:27 AM on May. 11, 2009

• YES!!!! They are awesome! I love the starwberry one, too. Mmmm.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 12:35 PM on May. 11, 2009