can I take another pregnancy test yet? or should I wait one more day??

I'm 4 days until my period. I've got the early response test. I was so anxious I took one yesterday and it was negative. Would it even change from yesterday to today if I was pregnant or should I wait a little longer??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Id wait til tomorrow just so you dont waste another test. Use it when you first get up in the morning.
    Mom2SKMB

Answer by Mom2SKMB at 8:39 PM on May. 10, 2009

• i'd wait to, it may change between yesterday and today but it may not and it'd be a real waste b/c if you don't start tomorrow or the next day you'll still be anxious and probably buy a new test anyways
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:41 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I suggest waiting as well. I was 7 1/2 weeks before I found out because I had really bad cramping like I was gonna get my period any day, never came, friend convinced me to take test...big +! Dont give up if you have cramps :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 9:48 PM on May. 10, 2009

• id wait...use your first pee of the day it makes the test more accurate
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:02 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I posted this....I caved in last night and took the test.....big negative....but ha my hopefully missed period is still 4 days away so I'm still hopefull!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 11, 2009