oYou know what I HATE about TTC....

It's like every month that you try and fail you get that 3-7 day reminder that you didn't get pregnant as if not getting pregnant wasn't enough....I just wish people would relize what an amazing MIRACLE concieving is. I think It's because there are so many that do people don't relize that. It's such an amazing thing. The timing has to be perfect along with everything else. I just hope I don't have that 3-7 day reminder this month that It didn't work. I want that precious gift......4 more days and I'll know!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I do know what an amazing miracal concieving is. I see her every day. And i feel this one every day.

Just because some ppl take it for granite doesnt mean we all do

Baby dust for you!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 8:52 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Babys are a miracal and a blessing.I love my son with all my heart it took me 3 months of trying. Good luck! Sending baby dust your way.
    sassylilbabe4u

Answer by sassylilbabe4u at 9:15 PM on May. 10, 2009

• the disappointment every month sucks!!!! i am now 11 weeks, but what i did every month until then was, go out for a meal that i wouldn't be able to eat while pregnant... sushi, oysters on the half shell...etc. it did help a little bit. :)
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:37 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I tried conceiving with my fiancee of 3 years, for a whole year we tried and nothing, a big fat negative each time. Eventually we did break up. I met my bf now and got pregnant THE FIRST MONTH! Not something I am proud of but it is amazing when it does happen. I have baby boy due June 13th :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 9:47 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I think you are generalizing, just because a woman conceives easily or with out planning does not mean she does not appreciate what an amazing thing has taken place. Especially when she feels her little one move.

That is a blanket statement that is very inaccurate, just because you are feeling frustrated with not being able to conceive does not mean you should just attack those who are able to...

You sound as though you could use counseling to help with your misplaced anger and deal with your conception issues
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 10:20 PM on May. 10, 2009

• IMO, that's rude to tell her she needs counseling. I could be wrong and maybe she is angry, but I didn't read so much anger in her post and I certainly didn't feel like she was attacking anyone! I read frustration and longing. Nothing wrong with that.

That said, I agree with some others about generalizing. While I'm sure there are many who take it for granted, it's not everyone. My DD was a surprise but I love her and recognize her for the little miracle that I know she is. We are on our first month TTC #2 and I hope and pray we are blessed with another one soon.

Baby dust to us!!! :)

soldierswifey05

Answer by soldierswifey05 at 8:41 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:06 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I posted this comment......I would never generilize anyone. I am just saying like all the teens out there who get pregnant left and right thinking that it's "cool" to have a baby bump and don't even take in to consideration the consequenses of their actions. I know that when you are a mother you know how special it is to have your little one and you would never take that for granite. I think people read my post and got the wrong message.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on May. 11, 2009