T.M.i *ok so last night i went to use the restroom and in my panties was a kind of thick white discharge. nothing like an ovulation discharge. could this be pregnancy? it has no odor, and nothing hurts down there. everything seems normal. also im not due for my pd til the 15th. and the last time iv had sex will be a wk ago tomorrow. thanks for all the help and support :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think there are some at home tests that advertise "can tell five days before your missed period". You can try one, but if you haven't missed a period yet and the discharge is due to pregnancy, your body might ot have enough hormones built up yet to give accurate results.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:02 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Anonymous

• IDK..I had regular discharge even before my pregnancy but it didnt become "bad" for a few months after becoming pregnant.It could just be discharge...I recommend taking a pregnancy and if it comes up positive then yes...you are pregnant.
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:09 PM on May. 10, 2009