Happy Mothers Day!

I just wanted to say Happy Mommies Day to all of you and to tell you that you are all wonderful, unique and talented moms that I have had a great time getting to know. So what'd did you do today?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 9:07 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok After reading thses answers im kinda feeling jacked here lol.. I got up around 7 am...deleiverd gifts to my mom and then we went over to my husbands mothers house to see her.....Happy Mommies day!!
    micki1985

Answer by micki1985 at 11:00 PM on May. 10, 2009

• happy mothers day2

nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:08 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Happy Mothers Day to you too
    mommiesboobear

Answer by mommiesboobear at 9:20 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Thank you! I wish you the same.
    My daughters and granddaughter woke me up with gifts, cards, and a cup of coffee.
    We all took showers and got dressed and then went out for breakfast. It was noon, but I can eat breakfast all day long...lol.
    Then we went downtown to the historical district and admired the architecture and sights. We ended up in an Irish shop where a nice lady in the back where they sell Scotty tartans for $600 on up showed us our different family surnames on a computer she has as to where they originate from. It was so wonderful and interesting, although I already knew most of our history. I had the coat of arms of my husband's clan (he is sept of the clan Robertson of Edinburg) printed up and will have it framed for him.
    Then we came home and just relaxed for the rest of the day.
    What did you do?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:20 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Geez! Nothing like that! lol. I woke up and my son gave me his $70 he had a saved up. I of course refused it and said just do something for me so he came with a pad of paper and "took my breakfast order". He made me 4 strips of bacon in the microwave put them on a slice of toast and a cup of OJ. My neice showed up with a bouquet of flowers and my mom gave me a card with $20. I went to mass with my mom and son and we went to lunch and then to Wal-Mart lol. I love Wal-mart. now we are just home relaxing. Tomorrows another regular ol' day.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:34 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Well, this morning I woke up to a dozen pink roses and 2 cards, one from dh and one from Leila. When I went to smell the flowers, i realized he had stuck a bottle of perfume in them (Ralph Lauren's HOT) Then, we were going to walk a few miles, but it was so windy which would be fine for us, but not Leila. Then we met his parents at Outback and we had an early dinner (3:30). After dinner, we went back to the In-laws to watch a movie. After about 10 minutes of being there, MIL comes downstairs with a gift bag for me. There were 2 Coach handbags and a card in there. . . WOW! I couldn't believe it! I feel special! I dressed dd (Leila) up in a beautiful dress and she was so much fun at dinner. I had a great day . . now I am surfing the net and watching Revenge of the Nerds!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:03 PM on May. 10, 2009