do u think

that it is ok to have alchol for the parents at a 3 year old's birthday party i was supposed to go to one yesterday and i decided at the last minute not to cause i didnt want to and the 3 year olds mom called me last night at like 1- pm drunk off her ass and said she and everyone there was drunk the oldest child is 5 wtf is wrong with people these days i mean there should have been atleast one sober adult there and there were none i dont know if the guest and kids drove home or spent the night i hope they stayed so they didnt endanger their kids but i dunno im just kinda irritated what do u think? do u think there should be alchol at a 3 year old's bday party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT when a child's birthday party turns into an excuse for the adults who attend it to turn it into an adult drunk party. Makes me wanna PUKE!! If adults want to party, they should do it on their OWN TIME not at a KID'S party!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 9:11 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Absolutely Not!!! That is just odd! I can not imagine going to a child's party and all the parents sitting around drinking!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:10 PM on May. 10, 2009

• NO ....ITS A CHILD'S PARTY NOT A ADULT PARTY ...IF YOU WANT TO PARTY WITH YOUR FRIENDS DO IT ANOTHER DAY WHEN YOU HAVE A BABYSITTER!ALSO I THINK ITS KIND OF SELFISH OF THE PARENTS TO DRINK AT THERE CHILDS PARTY !
    Anonymous

• I think it would be ok to have a beer or a glass of wine available for parents, but not enough for people to get drunk. How very irresponsible.

Anonymous

• it is one thing for the family to have a few .. FEW! beers after the party but no, if children are coming they can hold off. I know at my childrens party there is a few beers, but no one is drunk and it is not until after the non family children leave.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:13 PM on May. 10, 2009

• If alcohol is drank responsibly, I see nothing wrong with it but for people to get hammered then that is a problem.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:15 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I have alcohol available at my sons parties but not in the sense that EVERYONE GETS PLASTERED. I have friends that have no kids but love my son and want to be there, yet they drink and have a good time. I don['t let it get out of hand at all.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:15 PM on May. 10, 2009

• there was alcohol at my nephews 7th bday party yesterday. but those who drove there had no more than maybe 2 beers (at least from what I saw). if the adults want to drink, I would think as long as they keep it to a minimum and gave themselves enough time to sober up, it isnt as much of an issue.
    Anonymous

• If there was beer or wine coolers or something for the adults I think it would be okay but it's in no way acceptable for them to get DRUNK at a child's birthday party.
    Anonymous

• I think its stupid to get drunk at a little kids birthday party...id say a box of wine is ok but enough alcohol to get all the parents hammered at a 3yr olds birthday party? Thats just nuts!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:43 PM on May. 10, 2009