dont know whether to be Pi@@@@ or jumping for joy

Okay Mil is a total you know what ..... Not only did she pick up and play with her great grandson and while Diamond was right there again and ingore her ... GRRRRRR ( that piss me off ) Okay but 3 set of my in laws will not be at Scott's gradaution ... cause their cruise got extended 2 extra days cause of the swine flu ... Which i know is not their fault .. BUT she knew her grandson wa going to gradayte sometime in May why not be a good grandma and plan the cruise for April or June .... Am i being whiny or what ?

But on a way good note means less roses i have to buy ... ANd less worry about the pissy talking behind my back about her not getting to sit down on the feild ...

tweetyfan

Asked by tweetyfan at 9:31 PM on May. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• Maybe he'd just rather have the money anyway so let them go and have them send the check to him. Maybe with guilt it will be a big check!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:43 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I would look at it as a good thing if I did not particularly good relationship with my in laws. For one, I could enjoy the day in peace and not have to be on edge or have my dander up at every slight or annoying thing that was done, not done, or said. Two, this day of graduation can truly be just an immediate family event. The focus on my child and how we, husband/wife/siblings/graduate, got through all those years of school and have come out the other side. At this point your child is now entering into adulthood and knows how his father's family is. Give him credit that your love and support is what is real and true and most needed. It would be nice to know that grandma and company are supportive but it is not essential. What is essential is the parents' love and continued support.
    Anonymous

• Any 9;47 Thank you very much you made me cry though for them such nice words about the family ...
    tweetyfan

Answer by tweetyfan at 9:50 PM on May. 10, 2009