OUCH!!!!!!! ??

Ive been having pain on my vagina for quite a few weeks now.. my mom said its probably pressure from baby slowly moving down. well today its been soo bad that it hurts to walk, push the gas pedal in my car, just move my legs to a different position. ive been sitting at the computer for over an hour just because i dont want to have to move its so bad.. any ideas what this could be from? should i call triage and ask them? im 36 weeks..

USMC_Elisa

Asked by USMC_Elisa at 9:38 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• and by on i mean near the front and its not inside it feels like a ridiculous bruise or something..
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 9:39 PM on May. 10, 2009

• doesnt hurt to ask the triage! thats what I would do!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:40 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Is it your pelvis or vajayjay? I'm 35 weeks and I know it hurts like hell in the middle of my pelvis (above vajayjay) but not my actual vajayjay.... it hurts me too when i move, get up, push things etc, i think it's normal but if something doesn't feel right call them, thats what they are there for! GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:41 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I am 35 weeks and get the same thing. My baby has been head down for awhile now, so when I walk I have "the waddle" often I get sharp pains where i have to sit and hold my breath for a couple seconds until it subsides. I believe it is just the baby positioning him/herself oir moving. If it is constant I would call dr :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 9:41 PM on May. 10, 2009

• yeah its my vagina.. like the top of it.. umm around the area right before its the end of your vagina and your hand would go over the "edge" is what i call it lol to then the inside..
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:01 PM on May. 10, 2009

• There is cartilage in your pelvis right about the area your describing. If this is your first the pelvis is stretching to accommodate the baby. Hormones are being produced now to cause that. It can hurt due to the stretching especially if the cartilage isn't generating as fast as your pelvis is widening. An interesting thing is that when a woman's body is found dead somewhere they can tell if she has had kids buy the pelvis because of that. I have no idea what to do for the pain though maybe an ice pack alternated with a heating pad?

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 10:04 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I was that exact same way!!!
    Some days I would not be able to walk!!
    I asked my doctor what this could be, thinking she would give me some advice on how to relieve the major discomfort, and all she had to say was that...its a part of being pregnant & there was nothing I could do.
    v_serenil

Answer by v_serenil at 10:14 PM on May. 10, 2009

• i understand the pain part comes with pregnancy but this bad????? i mean even to barely lift my leg up to cross the bottom of my feet puts tears in my eyes its so bad. my friend said that it could be her descending into the birth canal which could be mean labor soon? anyone else think that?
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 11:21 PM on May. 10, 2009