Why do you assume where all the same?

Im soo sick of hearing how all teenagers are the same..This REALLY offends me im so sick of people stereotyping me cuz im a teenager. Im more adult then youll ever know!! Im completely ready to be a mom and ill be a damn good oneso stop assuming im unfit because of my age. There are people in there 30s who are WAY more unfit to be a parent then me but you dont bother them because there old. Well you can kiss my butt. Anyone agree?

hug4akiss

Asked by hug4akiss at 9:40 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• haha i didnt mean it like that..I dont think 30 is old

I know.  I was teasing you. :-)

Anonymous

• I'm offended that you say 30 is old!

Anonymous

hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:45 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I meant "older"
    hug4akiss

• Any one can be a good mom, as far as I am concerned, you have the some ability of an older woman, it is just going to be harder. You have two futures to worry about and work for. Just remember to stick with school and get an education that will inspire your child to do the same when they get older. I am sure you can be a great mom, just like anyone else!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 9:46 PM on May. 10, 2009

• oh honey. i don't believe that teenagers can't be good moms. but when you don't want to be stereotyped... please write like an adult...

we're not where
    their not there
    than not then

Anonymous

• since when does the way I spell make me more liable to be stereotyped? That has NOTHING to do with age I know people in there 50s who spell WAY worse then me...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:01 PM on May. 10, 2009

• sorry but my SO aka my own personal spell check wasnt sitting next to me when I typed this..I was just venting anyway
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:03 PM on May. 10, 2009