Would you rather deal with MEN or WOMEN?

For me, I gravitate to men who just say it rather than women who read into everything and analyze the heck out of a simple question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have to say that I get a long better with men. I was raised a daddys lil girl so i guess you could say that im a tom boy. But talking to women has its major drawbacks on most things. No offence to my gender but we are really complicated. We tend to sit and think things completely though, No matter if its a simple question or not we will ask if theres a motive behind the wuestion and so on. But then again things like being a mother and dealing with things that only mothers deal with, that is why i am here at cafemom, men will never understand what we go through for our kids and for them.
    micki1985

Answer by micki1985 at 10:52 PM on May. 10, 2009

• MEN! you can say exactly what you want or think & they take it as exactly what you said. women always see too deep into things & assume too much. ive also found men tend to be more logical than most women...really easy to deal w/.

then again ive never gotten along w/ the majority of women.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:15 PM on May. 10, 2009

• men, i just tend to get along better with them b/c i'm blunt and straight forward so alot of women take me as a bi***. i have like 2 good female friends the rest are men
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:15 PM on May. 10, 2009

• It would really depend on the situation.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:22 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I've always seemed to get along better with men than women. For the most part I tell it like it is and don't play games so I guess I don't fit in with women very well. Most women I know are very good at playing fake and talking behind your back.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:28 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I'm always more comfortable with a woman. I prefer women health professionals, female teachers, women as friends.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 10:29 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Definately men. For some reason, I've never gotten along with other women very well.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:45 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I would say I am fine with both depending on the situation. I prefer to go to a male mechanic and a female florist.....lol, just my quick comparison.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:46 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Well I would definitely prefer a male boss over a female one. Men tell it like it is and women are always in competition with each other and play too many headgames
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:47 PM on May. 10, 2009

• wow that's probably the most diffifult question I've ever seen on CM
    Anonymous