My husband is a great guy, but I often wonder if he is cheating on me. Recently I found a pair of women's size 4 panties in his truck.

He claims they belong to his sister-their is no way in hell because his sister is a big girl. Do you think I should trust my gut feeling and confront him, or wait until I find more evidence? He is always on the computer in the evening with the door shut. I came into the computer room the other night and I heard him clicking -like he was closing the page he was on. He yelled at me and said I was trying to spy on him. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Unless he is a little guy and has cross dressing tendencies, I think that is a pretty big clue that there is something rotten in Denmark
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 1:05 PM on May. 11, 2009

• if it was me i probably would be trying to spy on him. i mean, why the hell would he have his sisters panties in his truck anyways? go with your gut, i would just ask him
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:22 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Call Cheaters.
    Anonymous

• Hmmmm, I say go with your gut and confront him now about it!
    Anonymous

• His behavior indicates that he is and so does your gut. Confront him and really watch his behavior. I'm sorry you even have to wonder because I know that feeling. I hope everything works out.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 10:30 PM on May. 10, 2009

• CHECK the HISTORY on your computer!! If he has cleared it you KNOW he's guilty. Do you have all the passwords for his email accounts?? Then if not he's def. hiding something.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:39 PM on May. 10, 2009

• yes trust your gut feeling and yes i would confront him about it, try to be subtle about it though, like Tell him I have this gut feeling for some reason that you are cheating on me, and it really bothers me
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:42 PM on May. 10, 2009

• also when he gets mad and thinks you are trying to spy on him ask him why he feels the need to hide anything and that it is your house and computer as well and that you have every right to come in and out without reason or warning next time he gets all mad about it. i agree about checking the history on the computer. i would want to know why he thinks you would have to spy on him. as his wife i would think there shouldn't be a need for all the above reasons i mentioned besides the obvious that he is your husband and should be open with you.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:53 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Check the computer history and go with your gut. I would ask him about it.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:56 PM on May. 10, 2009

• He's either cheating or he took a friend to the laundromat and the undies fell out of the basket.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:23 PM on May. 10, 2009