Is this normal?

My son is 5 months old, and I have recently noticed hi lil pecker like sucking in instead of going out. It never used to do this. Im a first time mom and never dealt much with little boys. Is this normal, or is it something I should bring up to the doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hehehe. I'm sorry, but all of the remarks about "penis" and "peckers" is amusing me. Ah, momma, I think it is normal. I've noticed it in my son, but only slightly. He was a chubby baby though. He is getting longer and leaner now. I know this is a weird thing to add, if his mini-me never stands, I'd be worried. I mean, if all it was doing was sinking in, and never out. That's when I'd bring it up to the doc.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:16 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Penis. It's called a penis!
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 10:30 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Im not an idiot I know it is called a penis, but there is nothing wrong with calling it a pecker to make it sound a little more friendly to people who are easily offended. I just wanted an answer to my question not a smart ass comment.
    Anonymous

• It's most likely just his fat pad making it sink in... and if he happens to be circ'd then it will make it even worse. It should get better when he is older.
    My nephew is like that... doesn't look like he has a penis at all!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:43 PM on May. 10, 2009

• It wasn't a smart ass comment.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 10:44 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I'm more offended that you called his penis a pecker. Gross.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:45 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Y cant anyone just answer the question?
    Anonymous