first tooth

my sons first tooth broke skin 3 days ago. how long do you think it will be b4 it out enough to get a pic of it. my mom lives far away and she really wants to see it. also do both front bottom teeth come in around the same time. he wasnt fussy b4 this one came out but now hes fussy, so im thinking the other might be on its way. thanks for any help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ours was fussy for the first but the second followed suit a few days later and she wasn't. My LO's came in about 6 weeks ago and you can just now see them when she smiles. It all depends on how fast the come in.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:01 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I think it took maybe 3 weeks or so for my son's bottom teeth to come in completely and yes they came at the same time although the first one cut maybe 2-3 days before the other one. Now he just cut both his top teeth so I'm waiting for those to come all the way in but it's taking longer!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:02 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Usually they come in pairs, to the one next to it will probably be out within the week.

I was able to get a picture of my sons tooth the same day it came though but it's just kind of looks like a white thing on his gums... and it took only a few days for it to come out enough to get a reallky good picture of it.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:03 PM on May. 10, 2009

• It will probably take two or three more weeks to fully come in.
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 11:45 PM on May. 10, 2009

• yeah it will take a couple of weeks. my little 7 month old just got hers about three weeks ago she got one then a week later she got the second one, you can see them but when you take a picture AmiJanell is right they only look like two white spots on her gums but they don't look like teeth. Good Luck
    SHY_GIRL89

Answer by SHY_GIRL89 at 10:00 AM on May. 11, 2009