My goofy toddler!!!

He keeps running in and out between my bedroom and the living room. Then once he hits the bedroom, he'll play peekaboo behind the door. It's sooooooooooooooo cute. :-)

Earlier this morning, at the laundry mat, this lady was standing outside and he was standing inside. He would hide his head behind the door and peek, then smile real big at her, then hide behind the door again. It was cute.

Do any of your kids do this?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:07 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All the time! She likes to throw her blankie over her head and do it too. It's adorable.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:12 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Thats Hella cute!! HAppy MAmas Day btw
    My baby does stuff like that too.... except mines a lil more evil about it lol he will play peek-a- boo and make sure you know hes got something hes not supposed to have, then run around in circles around tables or furniture so you cant catch him..... lol
    i love moments like that though... one of the joys of bein a mommy....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 11:13 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Awww.....your children all sound like wonderful darlings!
    When my girls were small they flirted with strangers all the time and did cute things, too.
    My 3 month old granddaughter is such a charmer as she grows and I am looking forward to watching her grow through the years. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:19 AM on May. 11, 2009