free masonry and eastern stars.

both practice witch craft. what is your take on it? occult or religious cult?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i'm not the op - but i am the anon 12:29 - here's a link i found that might help. I already knew this about the masons again based on research etc. plus my dad was a former mason and mom was an eastern star along with other relatives.. all are now out.

http://www.emfj.org/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on May. 11, 2009

• LInks
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:18 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Neither.
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 12:07 AM on May. 11, 2009

• occult -based on research... and a lecture series by a former mason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 11, 2009

• post the links if you have any
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 11, 2009

• So what if they do??
    Its not really harming anything. Whatever they do its within the confines of their buildings.

Dont wanna be a part of it then dont accept an invite or ask for one if the occasion ever arises.

If you understood witchcraft you wouldnt be concerned nor ask if its cult or occult.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 11, 2009

• LOL, ummm no they don't. My husband is a Mason. Mostly they're a bunch of old dudes who get together every week and talk about being old. My husband is the only guy in his group under oh, 70. You know what they gave my husband for joining? A huge, illustrated bible. With his name engraved. The Mason's are just a fraternity. A club for men. The Eastern Stars are the same, only involving women.
    moonlitfairy

Answer by moonlitfairy at 1:06 AM on May. 11, 2009

• moonlitfairy- are u an eastern star? if not, then you don't know what really happens... it's a very secretive fraternal order.. again my dad was one and my mom was an eastern star... they took the secrets to their grave.

Why the concern? Because their are christians who are apart of the fraternal order or who are considering joining not realizing what it truly is. U can ask ur husband all u want what it's all about and u will never be told everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 11, 2009

• You say witchcraft like it is a bad thing
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:21 AM on May. 11, 2009

• There are many very dedicated Christians in the Masons. The Masons are not a religion. And yes, if there was some earth shattering secret going on, I know my husband would tell me. He sucks at keeping secrets, especially juicy ones.

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with witchcraft. But the Mason's don't practice it. And if you aren't a Mason or an Eastern Star either, how can you claim to know what it "truly is?" If you're going to slander an organization you clearly know nothing about, maybe you should attempt to find some actual evidence.
    moonlitfairy

Answer by moonlitfairy at 1:29 AM on May. 11, 2009