have you

ever thought or have hurt yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Health

• There has been times in my life that I had contemplated suicide & thank god all the time I didnt go through w/it because I would have never been able to experience the miracles/extremely high moments in life like the birth of my son ( my heart/soul & the reason I breathe now ). I did still self destruct ( drugs/alcohol/running the streets/etc ) but those times did make me who I am today & gave me the strength/knowledge/experience to go further. There is nothing in life worth taking your life...you only get one chance to live so dont take a lifetime away for a moment of pain/confusion.
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 1:10 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I used to a long time ago way before I had children, but not since I had my children. Actually there was one time I did, but that was because they changed one of my medications for MS and it was causing extreme depression for me. Once I stopped the suicidal feelings went away and I was able to handle the ups and downs again.
    momofbenandmeg

Answer by momofbenandmeg at 6:06 AM on May. 11, 2009