• In the Spotlight:

i got a great mothers day present today!!!

ok here is how it went, i thought oh today is gonna be horrible for the last few days i have noticed that my boobs were not as sore anymore i wasnt really peeing as often and i have still yet to have gotten any morning sickness, i thought this for sure ment my levels were dropping and i was gonna lose this baby!!! I was so scared i went to the hospital i just couldnt take another person or my doctor telling me not to worry i wanted to know, so i went in told them what was going on and to my surprise they did and ultasound and hcg levels, well my levels were 17000 and to my greatest surprise a HEARTBEAT!!!!!! they said baby looks great i am 6 weeks 1 day and everything is right on track, i just maybe a lucky one that gets to surpass some of those yucky symptoms, but i think i have had my share with the first three babies...lol................YEAH for me.....hugs mommies!!!!

luvmykids03plus

Asked by luvmykids03plus at 11:28 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congrats! Wonderful news but you may still get that morning sickness!
    Anonymous

• congrats!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:32 PM on May. 10, 2009

• yay! i was feeling the same way, i wasnt eating as much and my boobs were not as sore, but i got my ultrasound and all is well!! and its a girl!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 3:19 AM on May. 11, 2009