MOVING FROM A HOUSE TO A APT.....

Well we are moving to a smaller place and just was wondering if anyone knows a site to c how we can layout our furniture before we actually move in?

n_o71605

Asked by n_o71605 at 11:37 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• They should be able to give you a floor plan. In the past 2 1/2 years I've lives in a house, trailor, apartment, and townhouse. And trust me sometimes what may look like a large space shrinks ALOT once you put furniture in. Although I do not want to say that will be the case for you since I have no clue what your new place looks like. But you might just have to wait to move in, and then move things around once you get in. Thats what we do everytime we move.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 3:28 AM on May. 18, 2009