Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would like to change my online name to mazu3 How do I do so??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

Answers (3)
  • If you are talking about your SN then you need to start a new profile & delete your old one.

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:11 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • Once you choose your screen name that's can't change unless like the first poster delete your account and make a new one.

    Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:15 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • Hi,
    Currently, we don't have a way for you to change the screen name on your account. However, you can have your CafeMom account canceled and then create a new one, with a new screen name.

    Here's how to cancel your CafeMom account:

    Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

    We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled. At that point, you can create a new account.

    \The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

    Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:28 AM on May. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.