Do you think there is ever a reason that makes it OK for a man to cheat?

I personally don't. I mean, I don't think anyone should stay in a bad relationship but why not get out of the relationship first???

Some men say they stay for the children but honestly that's a bull crap excuse! So your going to teach your children that it's OK to disrespect the hell out of their mother when she finds out 'cause lets face it...we're smarter than men and she WILL eventually find out.

I'm just curious if AS WOMEN anyone thinks there are certain reasons that make it OK. I've seen groups on here for women who are seeing married men, post or commits about it being OK to cheat if the wife gets fat, etc. and I think it's all rediculous!!

Don't those vowls say for better or for worse???

What do you think...is there ever a reason that makes it OK to cheat?
Who do you have les respect for...the man who cheated or the women who KNEW he was married? (and no I'm not talking about the women who didn't know)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• as for the women who sleeps with a man who is married knowingly i think shes a tramp and just asking for trouble.
    and no there is never a reason for him to cheat, if you are unhappy than you need to get out of the relationship not just run around behind your partners back (male or female) and sleep around with someone else.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:13 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I don't think it's ever ok to cheat, for men OR women. If you don't want to be with that person you should tell them and leave. I have never and will never cheat on my hubby, and I've never been suspicious of him. I think it would hurt alot more to find him cheating than if he just told me.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:14 AM on May. 11, 2009

• i don't respect either of them. there is NO excuse for cheating, and the wife getting fat is a terrible excuse! men don't understand that gravity takes it's place in us way more than them, especially after having kids. uuuggghhh people that cheat just totally piss me off!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Absolutely not. I think that in an equal partnership, regardless of how personally involved, it is NOT right for either parties to cheat. Simply stated, it is not a relationship. Cheating happens when one or both needs are not being met (and that doesn't only mean sexually) but it doesn't make it "ok." If there is commitment, then there should be enough honesty and communication for parties to express their differences or needs. And, if there isn't honesty or communication then steps need to be taken immediately to get to that point. Cheating is simply saying that the individual doesn't respect themselves enough to be honest with their own personal feelings and says that they are selfish. Note: If both parties agree to stay in the relationship after an incident has occurred, then there need to be ground rules to ensure all are happy and trust needs to be regained. And, outside help (counseling) should be considered as well.
    girlwithapen

Answer by girlwithapen at 12:21 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Ideally, men shouldn't cheat nor should women for that matter but the fact remains that they do. It would be great if they ended one relationship before beginning another but they don't seem to do that. Many seem to try another out for size and keep the wife on the back burner to see if it works out, if not they go home and if so some just walk away leaving a shattered family. Personally I think it's the man's responsibility to protect his marriage and live up to his vows. If he says "No" then the other woman can't play the part of the other woman. JMHO

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I don't think there is an excuse for ANYONE to cheat period. If you are unhappy in the relationship, aren't attracted to or in love with the other person anymore, or just plain want to go out and experience other people, you need to do the RIGHT thing and end the relationship before turning to another person.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:21 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Never. If you don't want the marriage any more, get a divorce. The kids will suffer far less.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:27 AM on May. 11, 2009

• NEVER been cheated on and it tore me apart and still to this day it haunts me and has changed who I am
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I think that 'HOE'mewreckers are the lowest form of life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on May. 11, 2009

• there is never a reason to cheat. thats y a marriage involves is a vow! as for the woman who knowing cheats with a married man, she is just as wrong and is a woman who is hurting another woman. when are we woman going to stick up for each other and respect a wedding ring on another womans husbands finger>>> its just riduculous that any woman would think so little of herself and womankind and lie down with a married man. never a reason to explain it ever. the end and hasnt this question been answerd enough times????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on May. 11, 2009