Does ur so compare you to his ex?

Well I guess he doesn't really compare me to her, but she cheated on him. Now he always thinks I have cheated on him (which I never have). How would you handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• IDK my boyfriend has a baby with one of his Ex's. I am pregnant now and all I hear all the time is, "well when amanda was pregnant.....amanda never did that....amanda blah blah blah!" It annoys the hell out of me! I guess its normal. lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:16 AM on May. 11, 2009

• No my fiance doesn't compare me to his x...he knows better than to even mention her. But as for him thinking you will cheat or have cheated is probably just trust issues. When you've been cheated on its hard to trust that its not going to happen again...even if you are with a completely different person. Just tell him you are not his x and that he needs to leave his issues with her and how that relationship went in the past. If not its going to hinder yours.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:17 AM on May. 11, 2009

• bump!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 11, 2009

• If he ever compared me to an ex I would for one kick him in the balls and then slap him in the face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on May. 11, 2009

• yeah...until i found out she was a crazy druggie whore. Then i laughed at him and told him if i'm like her he's like the guy who use to cheat on me and beat me.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 10:49 AM on May. 11, 2009