What birth control really works for you ?

miz_kress

Asked by miz_kress at 1:04 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• I was on the Ortho Evra patch for two years, I really liked it. I'll go back on it after I have a baby (we're TTC now).
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:07 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I've got the Mirena implant (5yr implant)...love it...some light spotting occasionally but no complaints. Just one visit to the gyno & you're covered. Easy to get pregnant once the 5yrs are up or before, if you choose to have it removed.
    BeautifuLove

Answer by BeautifuLove at 1:08 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I LOVE Yaz! its the low hormone birth control it works! and it helps illiminate my cramps and acne
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:12 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Diaphram. No side effects, simple. instantly reversable

Answer by rkoloms at 7:42 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Paraguard IUD. 10 years of not havign to worry about anything is great in my book. I also can't do hormones so I don't have many choices though.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:43 AM on May. 11, 2009