Anti Chubby?

I cant seem to get rid of my stomach fat!!! What diets did you take to get rid of it? I'm also working out too! I weigh 120 and before I had my daughter I was 100lbs and I want to get back to that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm personally envious of you. I've had 2 children and weigh 230lbs. So 120 pounds isn't that serious. Also, depending on ur height, being 100 lbs again may be dangerous to ur health. If ur that concerned, talk to ur doctor.
    greenmom4543

Answer by greenmom4543 at 1:55 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Im 4 11
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I don't think you can do anything but lots of cardio, ab work and watch your calorie intake. How long ago did you have your daughter? Sometimes it takes quite awhile for our tummys to go back to "normal". It also depends on whether you had a C-section or not. Unfortunately there is no magic pill to shrink belly fat, even though all those infomercials would like us to believe otherwise. I have a really great group, Healthy Living 2009,  with lots of information and resources. PM me too if you would like;)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:42 AM on May. 11, 2009

• when you go on a diet or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/lose rollercoaster. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. You can also go to your local library and take out any book by Dr. McDougall; there is also a free meal plan with recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 7:22 PM on May. 11, 2009