Electrical fire, help!

My name is Keisha Cawthon. We recently had an electrical fire in our home. We just got this house and had not yet hed a chance to place insurance on it. If there is anyone out there that knows of any organizations or anyone that could possible help us get this fixed so we can move back home please let me know. My daughter and I are living in a hotel and are almost out of funds.

Karovakia

Asked by Karovakia at 1:31 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Contact the Red cross.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:30 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Ive already contacted them, they put me in a hotel for three days and told me that they could not do much else.
    Karovakia

Answer by Karovakia at 3:39 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I am so surprised that you were able to get a mortgage without homeowners insurance. You will need to contact a social services agency in your area. If you don't know of any, a synagogue, mosque, church or hospital can direct you to one.
    Good luck, and I hope that you are back on your feet soon.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:18 AM on May. 11, 2009

• We bought the home cash we have no mortgage
    Karovakia

Answer by Karovakia at 5:53 PM on May. 11, 2009