What medicines can you take..

I have a horrible head cold and I can't get into see the doctor til tuesday. My I feel like someone kicked me in the face. I was just wondering if anybody knew of anything. Cause I am pregnant

akmami0f4

Asked by akmami0f4 at 1:36 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can take anything made from tylenol...Take TYLENOL SEVER HEAD COLD.....Its great it works and its safe...ANYTHING TYENOL BASED IS SAFE
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 8:41 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I am pretty sure you can take benadryl if I remember right.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:41 AM on May. 11, 2009

• you can take anything over the counter that you would normally take for a cold, also Tylenol for pain.
    jen1350

Answer by jen1350 at 5:32 AM on May. 11, 2009

• The 'head-on' products work really good, if you can get past the annoying commercials though. I would suggest you check with a pharmacy, they can give you suggestions of something that would be safe for the baby and help you. A lot of things would depend on how far along you are, like for example something that you should avoid in the first few months would be not so bad closer to the end of the nine months because it might have been harmful during a certain development. If that makes any sense.

Good luck and I hope you feel better.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 6:01 AM on May. 11, 2009

• your not supposed to take anything for pain or cold other then robatussin DM and tylenol products... i've had 6 doctors all say those are the safest things to take... dont take anything like asprin, aleve, exceterin (sp?) robatussin Dm severe cold works the best for me...
    Powersbaby09

Answer by Powersbaby09 at 11:38 AM on May. 11, 2009