How to get over a broken heart?

My Husband and I are getting a divorce, cause he says he has "issues". He's left 3 times to take a break from the marriage, Kept claiming he didn't want a divorce on the 3rd time, that he loved me to much, and couldn't handle me finding some one else. then that next week, we went to Nebraska to see his grandma, and let her see our baby. We get back, and he's coming home from work, turned "on" and we have sex. Then he decides he wants to leave after a week. Then come to find out, some of the girls he works with think he looks like Ashton Kutcher, and that he's soooo hot....I'm hurt really bad now, cause I'm looking at all the times he's been turned on this last week, and realizing he was turned on by them, not me, and that he's been thinking about them instead...I feel violated, Hurt, and I want to cause physical harm to him for all of this. I told him before, to just divorce me, not hurt me, but no, he had to hurt me.

Momma_Neko

Asked by Momma_Neko at 1:37 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• U CAN DIVORCE HIM U KNOW MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE . LEARN TO RECOGNIZE WHAT A GOOD MAN IS AND AND MEET SOMEONE ELSE WHO TREATS U AS U DESERVE TO B TREATED.
    EVEN IF U SPEND TIME BY YOURSELF ITS BETTER THEN THIS. U NEED TO GROW UP & ALSO
    YOU NEED TO DEVELOP YOUR SELF ESTEEM. SORRY . HES A JERK GOOD LUCK.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I am sorry about that. I just wanted to tell you that sometimes it is not necessarily that he was turned on by them, but more that HE felt sexy. It happens to me all the time, as in, some guy tries to hit on me, and it turns me on, but not because I am thinking about him, but that it makes me feel good about myself. Hope that helps a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on May. 11, 2009

• If you want to try to make this marriage work, then you must insist on couple counseling, either wth a therapist or a clergy-person; if he won't go, then go yourself. If you want to move on with your life, then get a lawyer. The more lawyers you talk to, the more lawyers he won't be able to use.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:20 AM on May. 11, 2009