Moms, moms: Just wondering, How many hours of sleep do you have, average??!!!

are the hours straigth? how many times do you wake up at nigth?, (I have a 9 months old baby and he is the most horrible spleeper, sometimes he wake up every 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

sami7jami8

Asked by sami7jami8 at 1:44 AM on May. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• i get average 8 hours my 6 month wakes up once or twice and sleeps from 9 to 7 ish i feel for yah my first babe was like that too she would not slleep unless i was holding her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on May. 11, 2009

• oh. 6 -9. usually 6 at night and ill take naps during the day.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:56 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Maybe 5 hours ... Which is more my fault since both my kids sleep through the night now. My SO doesn't get off work until 10pm and we loose track of time before you know it it's 2am.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 3:37 AM on May. 11, 2009

• It really depends. Usually about 8, I'd say. My hubby goes to bed early (by 9p) every night and then I usually do some work before heading to bed.

My older two kids (3 and 4) usually each wake up once per night (to go potty, get a drink, etc.)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 7:48 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I get about 6 hours now and even though I no longer have kids waking in the middle of the night I still get woke up at least once when my husband leaves for work at 4:30am. And most mornings my 3yo wakes me up at 5:30am to tell me she has to go to the bathroom. She knows how to go upstairs and use it on her own but has to inform me that she has to go every time.
    When the kids were babies I averaged about 4 1/2-5 hours of sleep a night and that was broken up into little chunks. I was sleep deprived for years.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:26 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I get about 5-6. My kids are 15,9,6,and five, I cant remember the last time I slept through the night...The kids don't wake me I'm just not good st sleeping. Naps on the other hand. If I get the chance to nap on the weekends I can go for 2 hours and it feels like heaven.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 9:54 AM on May. 11, 2009

• About 7-8 hours. I generally go to sleep when my son (who's 4 and has slept through the night since about 6 weeks old) does and I just get up earlier in the morning for some Me time. Sometimes I'll stay up later if I'm reading a good book, though, but it's worth the sacrifice of less sleep, or I wouldn't be reading it.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:10 AM on May. 11, 2009

• 5-6
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:27 PM on May. 11, 2009

• 7-8 but my son is up at least once a night, and I don't sleep very well now that I'm in my third trimester. I know this is as good as it'll get for a while
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:08 PM on May. 11, 2009