• In the Spotlight:

I'm so depressed..

I didn't know what else or who else to talk to.. but,
I'm a week past due, and seeing all the girls that I know having their kids just makes me sad. I want to see my baby, it's tearing me apart and I'm not having any signs of labor or anything.. It's making me think I'm just fat.
What do I do?
Stick it out and cry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh, my doctor also refuses to induce me because it might put me into shock and might lose me and the baby, I am not sure why on that either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on May. 11, 2009

• The doctor will probably induce you once you are two weeks past due. That means that you only have one week to go! Its your last week of peace. Look on the bright side. Enjoy the time while you have it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on May. 11, 2009

• lol im 26 weeks and i feel the same way every one eles i know is haveing thiers already and they are all so cute when i get home i cry and tell my husband that i just want to meet are baby already and know everything about him its my first, my doctor keeps telling me to stop looking at other babys and mine will come sooner and it wont seem like such a long time but i mean at least your due sometime who knows baby could dicide to come any minute and just be a fast delivery that happened to my freind she was a week late with no sighns and we were at the mall when her water broke 30 minutes later she was dilated to 4 an hour later her daughter was born and her husband barely got there. lol you never know but good luck and happy mothers day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on May. 11, 2009

• look at the bright side..and enjoy the baby movement in your belly. I too wanna see mine but I can't imagine this little guy not being inside of me anymore...enjoy that part
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 2:39 AM on May. 11, 2009

• 2 oz of castor oil did the trick for me.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:47 AM on May. 11, 2009