How to tell hubby no more???

How do I tell my hubby that I am really not that into him any more, we fight a lot, the sex sucks, I feel I am only with him for the kids sake. How do I tell him I just don't want us to be us anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• SERVE THE DIVORCE PAPERS. THAT WILL GV HIM A CLEAR MESSAGE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I think everybody gets to that point sometimes. I divorced mine because of those feelings. Now, we're in counseling trying to work things out for ourselves as much as for the kids. Maybe you guys should consider going to some counseling and feeling it out before making such a life-changing decision. Good luck!
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 2:47 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I would watch fireproof..you can rent in on demand under movies or from blockbuster. Sometimes we lose the spark that got us there in the first place. Divorce rates are high and people give up too easy. Yes it may have maybe taken you years to get to this point, but maybe effort lacked in one end or both ends throughout this time. I don't know you and I am not saying you will regain that spark and you may even feel you are done and don't even want it, but you could also be surprised, you may fall back in love with eachother. Fireproof....watch it and that way you can say you gave it a last go by watching that movie.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 2:58 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Have you tried counseling? Either as a couple or on your own. This can be a clergy person or a therapist.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Tell me when you figure it out. Been trying to do the same. I have been to counseling but he won't go and won't get anger management, and now doesn't want me to go back to therapy. I told him the other night I don't feel the same for him, we got married too fast and we're not growing together or are on the same page. I don't feel I can fully be me 'cause of his insecurities and negativity, and I don't like how he's treated our son over the last couple of years. He says he's getting better, but has NOT gotten help and won't. I contacted a lawyer, but need to see what he says to do now. We got a financial blow yesterday and I don't want to kick him while he's down.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:59 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I heard about the fireproof movie, he wants no part of watching it. Wants no part of therapy, a priest..any of it. I am willing, but honestly I'm not in love with him. I love things about him and appreciate things, but I know we're not the right match for each other.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• IF HE IS UNWILLING OF TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT THEN IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON...THE KIDS CAN PROBABLY FEEL THE TENSION IN YOUR HOUSE...IF YOUR NOT HAPPY THEN WHY CONTINUE TO STAY? GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DECISIONS..
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 9:43 PM on May. 11, 2009