Is there another NATURAL way to deal with depression?

Besides exercise and diet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• St. Johns Wart, 5HT-P can help.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 2:29 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Getting sunshine. Go for a walk or just hang out in the sun. My doctor told me the sun helps with depression.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:46 AM on May. 11, 2009

• exercise sunshine and multi vitamins i have bipolar disease as well as mild postpartum and refuse to take drugs while i am breasfeeding so get out for a walk in the fresh air and sunshine if its not possible due to weather go to the mall or something just get out of the house vitamin d is in cows milk as well as sunshine good luck
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 3:46 AM on May. 11, 2009

• St. John's Wort. B-complex, Water, fruits and vegetables, whole grains, no meat

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I think the above are all correct. St. John's wort, vitamin B complex, vitamin D and sunshine [ which you get vitamin D from sunshine] are all good for you. St.Johns wort is good if your in a really bad mood like pms it really helps. Just never drink achohol when your taking St. Johns wort because it really intensifies the achohol.
    nalasmom2

Answer by nalasmom2 at 7:40 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Good supplements that are known to help you. Message me for info
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:11 AM on May. 11, 2009