Help! I am sick STILL...

Ok, I asked a while ago about when I should feel relief from my antibiotics, and it has been 7 days of antibiotics. I am still not better at all. I have ear infections in both ears, and my neck is swollen on the right. I am going back to the doctors tomorrow. Has anyone had this happen with ear infections and is there anything else I can do? I do not get fevers (RARELY EVER) and have had terrible kidney infections without a fever. My body thermostat is fried so instead of my temp going up, it goes down. I am down to 96.4. I took 4 ibuprofen to try to get the swelling and temperature normalized. Any suggestions for me?

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 2:08 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• Drink lots of water, eat lots of healthy foods, don't eat any dairy, except yogurt (though soy or coconut would be better than cow), go back to the doctor.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 AM on May. 11, 2009