hair on my chest and tummy?!

so when i was pregnant (2yrs ago) i developed really dark hairs on my tummy and started to shave them, which is a big mistake because when you look at my tummy u can tell i shave it. and i think it was before i got pregnant when i got little dark hairs in between my boobs so i shave those as well and now they seem thicker. it's embarrassing. anyone else have this problem? and what do you do about it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i got them and plucked on my tummy but after i was no longer preggo i only had one that i still pluck i think u might have to deal with them forever now that u shaved sorry
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 3:39 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I also have a couple in my belly and in my niples which is horrible, they are just 2 or 3 but they bother me sooo much. I pluck them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I have this too. I shaved mine because I hated it and now I just use nair once in a while instead of shaving. Now it doesn't even look like I have hair there.
    Anonymous

• Thats a problem a lot of my customers with children have. Its caused by hormones and isn't uncommon. Shaving is a horrible idea and so is plucking which I think you've already figured out the hard way! You could wax it if you'd like but I'd probably suggest using the Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream (get the one for the face since breast and stomach hair is very fine and its sensitive skin area) its inexpensive and clears it completely off so no more stubble or five o'clock shadow. It might take a few uses but over time the hairs will grow back softer and less dark. You can get a bottle at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:08 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I had long black hairs all over my chest and belly while pregnant all three times. I just kept it covered up and withing a couple of months after having the babies they just fell out and were all gone. The worst thing you can do is shave it or pluck it since we know by shaving our legs or watching men that once you start shaving or plucking out that it only starts coming in more and thicker. It can cause an ongoing problem with hair. Its caused by the hormone fluctuations while pregnant. I advise letting it be and waiting its the best solution.

Anonymous