diarrhea and labor

Im 38 weeks and just had diarrhea, I heard that is a sign of labor. I had a couple of contractions today but then they stopped. Is it possible I could be going into labor soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes but since its your first call the hospital where u r delivering and ask them what signs they want you to look for i have 7 and pregnant with #8 and since i know i wait for "the bloody show" i know that diarrhea is a sign of labor but i never had that symptom most labors intenseify during the night (it has something to do with the moon and your tummy being full of water ie the tides) so if you dont get more pains tonight most likely your body is just doing a dress rehearsal to get ready for the real thing good luck
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 3:37 AM on May. 11, 2009