Why is my left foot so swollen?

Im 30 weeks pregnant, this is my first. I know that swelling in pregnancy is normal, but what if its just on one foot? My leg looks a little swollen too. The reason Im so concerned about it is because way before I was ever pregnant, I had problems with my leg trying to go numb every now and then, but never had it checked out. Im wondering if there was already a problem and being pregnant is making it worse. I just think its so weird that my left foot is 10x more swollen then the right foot.

Jessaroo1987

Asked by Jessaroo1987 at 2:39 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That could be a symptom of a serious problem. Please get seen ASAP by the doctor.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:05 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Go to the Dr. ASAP it could be any number of things also you can do a symptoms check on web md but all of the possiblities r bad for u and baby
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 3:33 AM on May. 11, 2009