Implantion Bleeding??

Today I started very very light pink spotting. My period isn't due till around the 20th, so I am wondering if I could be pregnant. My Fiance and I have been trying. Plus I have been feelings really tired, and dizzy, sometimes sick and some little cramps. Is it just all in my head or could I be pregnant??

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 2:39 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you were spotting you could be pregnant but to be extra sure take an EPT "EARLY PREGNANCY TEST" !
    bettyboob83

Answer by bettyboob83 at 3:25 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Could I even take an EPT Early Pregnancy test yet??
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 3:43 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Could be wait till your period is late might show earlier i had to be 6 weeks before it showed i was pregnant and i had spotting it was just when i wipe and that was it so you could be but everyone is differnet
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 4:08 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Yea, my bleeding is only when I wipe also. Waiting is so harrrrrd! lol
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 4:22 AM on May. 11, 2009