What's your child(s') names?

Just curious~!
How'd you come to deciding on that name? Special meaning to you? Have fun with your description!

My 2 cents:
My son's name is Riley - named after my DH's first duty station, and the first place where my DH and I met! :D
Good ol' Ft. Riley, KS....good things DO happen there! Amazing..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is Lucas Riley. I just love the name. This baby I haven't decided yet.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:08 AM on May. 11, 2009

• My Oldest ( step-son ) is named Anthony 12yrs
    My middle ( Step-daughter ) is named Faith 9yrs
    My youngest ( My son ) is named Dominick 7.5mos

Anthony is named after his grandfather. Faith was named by her mother & her dad was not around because she hid the pregnancy after they split up. Dominick was a name we both liked-his middle name Carlos is after his daddy same as Ant.
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 3:18 AM on May. 11, 2009

• My 9yo is Alexis (means defender of mankind), then she has my maiden name for a middle name (we couldn't agree on anything else). She was going to be Alex if she was a boy. My 6 1/2yo is Adam Blaze. Adam because it means "Man of the Earth" and Blaze "Light." His dad is an earth element and I'm a fire element, so we thought it was a good combination. I always wanted to name my little girl Echo Rain. Alexis' middle name was supposed to be Storn. Oh well. Check out www.behindthename.com It's fun! Meanings, origins, name generator, popularity charts...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 3:30 AM on May. 11, 2009

• My oldest son's name is Riley James - No big story behind the name Riley, actually thought it was a unique name. Come to find out so did everyone else, haha. And his middle name was a good friend of mine that was in the Navy. Which James also happens to be every males middle name on my dad's side of the family, didn't find this out until after I named him.

My youngest son's name is Brenden Nicholas - When I was prego with him my SO and I kept arguing about who go to pick the nam. So we decided boy he choose the first name, girl I choose the first name. Okay now but here was the catch neither of us knew what the other one had choosen as the first or middle name until the day he was born. Persoanlly I think the name turned out really good!!!
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 3:31 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Jamie Mikaela Winnifred. i thought she was a girl, the ultrasound tech said boy, so we chose a unisex name, Mikaela is after my sister who is a great role model, and Winnifred is dh's grandma.

Corben Mathew Bruce. Corben is after a dear friend we lost to cystic fibrosis. Mathew is dh's middle name, i'm not sure why they spelled it that way. Bruce is my paternal grandpa.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:35 AM on May. 11, 2009

• my daughters name is Brooke Payton.
    brooke is one of two of my middle names and payton we got from peyton manning but decided to change it to an "A" because it looks more girly :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:47 AM on May. 11, 2009

• My daughter is Lily Faye. Lily was the only girl name my husband and I really considered! Faye is my middle name. It was also my late uncle's and my late grandmother's middle names. So it is very special to our family.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 4:12 AM on May. 11, 2009

• My sons name is Shooter Monroe. There's no real meaning behind his name, I've just always liked them both so we put them together. If he was a girl his name was going to be Sabree Raine.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 4:31 AM on May. 11, 2009

• my oldest son is Robert John Henry after his dad and grt granddad
    my daugheter is Alyzabith Carmen Marjorie Alyzabith i liked it and the middle names are after my decesed parents
    my other son is Joseph Anthony Daniel after his great grand mom and my side of fam is where the middle names come from
    and the last babe is my Gabryelle Muree Nicole Gabryelle I just liked and the middle Muree name my son named he wanted marie but I wanted it different and one other name was of her sis that passed
    2BOYS2GIRLSTIE

Answer by 2BOYS2GIRLSTIE at 4:37 AM on May. 11, 2009

• My son is Riley Ace. My husband only liked 2 boy names and 2 girl names...so I just had to pick. Me and my husband have the same initials R.A.V. so we thought that would be cute. I liked Ace because I thought it would make a good nick name and my hubby likes to play poker, plus it gave him the same initials as us!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:15 AM on May. 11, 2009