This is probably TMI, but I must know If I am the only woman who suffers!

I've heard many, many, MANY women on here talk about their stretchmarks. I've read posts, questions, everything, and not ONCE, out of tons of women naming off all the areas they have stretch marks at, have I EVER heard any of them say they had them in the crack of their butt!
And yes.......I already know. Some of you women don't have any at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm...I'm really not sure I want to know so I am not going to look now, but I can give this advice that I learned the hard way. Stretch marks are worse in black light. Don't even ask, just believe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I have them a lil bit on my inner thighs area by my booty I know cuz I can feel them LOL. My hubby confirmed it after he seen me bending over- way over like doggystyle in the mirror trying to see them ( he thought it was hott LMAO ) ...Yeah, not in the crack of my booty though????
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 3:41 AM on May. 11, 2009

• You're not alone-- I've got them too. I had twins so towards the last month my body just puffed out. Honestly, it's not that big a deal though. Who's going to see them? Don't stress about it, hon. These things happen. LOL =P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I have never seen them in the crack of my ass! i have two very faint ones on my hips and thats enough for me if i had more that would be ok i would learn to live with them. It would be well worth any mark i get on my body, I love my child even if i had a road map. Love your marks it's what you had to go though to have a beauitful baby. Tell me it was worth it. Look at your child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I dont't have any on the crack of my butt, but I got them in another weird place, the little pubic fat pad...you ladies know where i mean. it was weird. And guessssss what? they are still there after four friggin years. Curses be upon you un-streched marked women! LOL jk
    kalioop

Answer by kalioop at 5:55 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Aww crap. I never thought to look for them there. Those buggers pop up in weird places!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:20 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Oh great, now i gotta check my ass lol. I thought I had enought already!
    MasonsMommy1707

Answer by MasonsMommy1707 at 8:30 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Gotta check my ass! I don't think so though. My friend told me she has them there.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:13 AM on May. 11, 2009