what coffemaker do you recomend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• depends on how much you want to spend. i have a $1400 espresso machine that steams milk etc as well, and i have a $150 drip machine that i also love.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:39 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I have a black-n-decker $39.99 coffee maker that i have owned for close to three years now and i love this coffee maker it's nothing special at all it's a drip coffee maker but i don't need anything special i make a pot of coffee at 4:30 in morning i just want coffee to wake up and face the world with a smile :)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:33 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I love my Mr Coffee espresso machine; I am on my second one, I bought this one on eBay for about $20.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:03 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Bunn, hands down. I had my first one for about 10 yrs. I am on my 2nd one for 3 yrs now. They run about $100 for a basic model.
    rotPferd

Answer by rotPferd at 10:24 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Bunn without a doubt! Not only do they last forever as the PP said but they also make coffee in like 3 mintues! Love my bunn
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:16 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Melitta Mill & Brew. You can use whole beans or ground coffee and it has a gold filter so you don't need to buy filters for it. I LOVE it!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:14 PM on May. 11, 2009