Help does anyone know abt restless legs?? im on meds now but doc says i have to get off to get pregnant!!!

michelle2864

Asked by michelle2864 at 5:06 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• When I had RLS I started watching what I ate and what I put in my body. I noticed anything that had certain dyes in the food would give me an episode. The worse thing that set it off was the coated tylenol with the blue and white coating. Try watching what you ingest for a while and see if that will work for you.
    ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 10:02 AM on May. 11, 2009

• What we eat, drink and the environment we live in plays a huge role in many illnesses. I have found a product that can daily detox us of these toxins that is simple, safe to use.. just 3 drops 3 times a day in your juice or any liquid. Lots of testimonies of how people have been helped. Message me if you want more info.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:10 AM on May. 11, 2009