Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is one of those BE HONEST AND POST AS ANONYMOUS questions...

so....I have been talking to DH about womans bodies lately, mostly concerning sex. He thinks that it is unfair that a woman can have multiple orgasms and men really can't (unless they are super human or reeeeally special). And then the topic got switched over to masterbation. Now I don't know about you but I think that when woman are asked this question many of them lie. He wanted to know if married/single woman masterbate as much as married/single men do. Honestly I think that many woman do. To be 100% honest, even though DH and I have GREAT sex...no one can double click my mouse like I can. With him I have only had 2 orgasms in a row, but alone I have had 6. What about you ladies? What do you think?

 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (11)
  • Men are useless!!! LOL. I'm amazing!!!! I know what I need and my hubby... Doesn't....
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • wow... my fiance will give me anywhere from 1 to 10 orgasms a given night/day and has had multiple orgasms himself. Are you sure y'all are doing it right? but then again, maybe we are just sex freaks. lol.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • My dh and I have great sex but I still masturbate sometimes.


    no one can double click my mouse like I can      BWAHAHAHAHA!  I love this!

    beeky

    Answer by beeky at 7:13 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • anon 12 here. I forgot to mention that we do masturbate a little less frequently than before. he- once a day. me- about every other day. Scary eh?
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • Here's a good statistic : 95% of people masturbate. The other 5% lie about it. LMAO
    javiandjaysmom

    Answer by javiandjaysmom at 7:33 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • I think I actually masterbate more than hubby, about every other day, depends on what time of the month it is and what mood I am in.Also I think it depends on the sex drive of the DH in question.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • i actually honest to everything do not masturbate....never ever. i put that on everything. i have no reason to lie
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • It comes down to this, "You have to learn to get eachother off."
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • I masturbate more than my hubby does. Unfortunately, I don't have multiple orgasms not matter who is clicking my mouse. LOL
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 11, 2009

  • I masturbate very infrequently.I don't think DH does ever! He can give me tons of orgasms,I can only give myself one!
    TMJ121099

    Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:48 PM on May. 11, 2009

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN