People... And their issues!!!!!

Right, I'm a 23yr old mother of three, I live in England, I keep myself to myself... I've been at my new address for about 7 months and I'm starting to get hassle from the people who live nextdoor and across the street.
They've go to my landlord saying I'm breaking the law!
I'm not... LOL...
What is their problem? I keep thinking it's because I don't go round to their houses... Why the hell would I? I'm a busy mum, saving up to move to Australia... I haven't got time for back stabbers!
What should I do? I can't keep on ignoring them, because the lies could cause me to lose my home... And I've tried being nice! I was extra nice when we first moved in... I always smiled and said hello!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAHH!!!!
Sorry....

lara_b

Asked by lara_b at 6:08 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• It doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong to me??? Maybe it is a cultural thing. Are they reporting it to the police? or to a landlord? Is there a neighbor that would stand up for you and ay they are lying. That is awful. I love to travel and have also not felt so welcome in some countries. Could they kick you out without any proof? Good luck-hope it all works for the best. Enjoy Australia- I've heard it is awesome- are you going for business?family?
    javiandjaysmom

Answer by javiandjaysmom at 9:01 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Don't worry about them. Cont. with what your doing your doing a great job mommy. Keep it up. I don't talk to anyone and they can say im this and that your not doing anything wrong so live your life and you'll be fine . if your not breaking the law then theres nothing anyone can do..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:13 AM on May. 11, 2009

• If they keep lying, I could get a warning... They've complained about me having music on at 4 am or something... It's a lie!
    Too many warnings and I'm throw out.
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 6:18 AM on May. 11, 2009