am i pregnant

sore boobs feel sick tired backache but test says no as it happened to any one else had a miscariage 8 week ago . plz help xxx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honey I an very sorry for loss, but you REALLY should give your body more time to recover from a miscarriage. My doctor recommended that I wait about 2-3 full cycles before trying again! Your body just went through something very traumatic! Not to mention that you need to give yourself time to grieve. I know how you feel wanting to jump back into pregnancy, but you are no good to your next baby if your body has not recovered properly!

Yes you could be pregnant, you will need to wait a few more days and test again. Good luck again and sorry for your loss!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:04 AM on May. 11, 2009