EXCITED!!!

IN ABOUT IN HOUR I'M GOING TO HAVE A ULTRASOUND TO FIND OUT THE SEX OF THE BABY!!AFTER THE APPOINTMENT I AM GOING SHOPPING TO BUY SOME THINGS FOR MY SON OR DAUGHTER.DO YOU GUYS THINK I'M CRAZY FOR GOING SHOPPING TODAY TO BUY MY BABY A FEW THINGS? THANK YOU!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 7:27 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL no! My cousin is 8 weeks and she has started buying for her little one... Kinda thought that was a bad idea but as she said gotta start some time and this way she'll be able to afford a tun for her baby. My little one was trying to keep her gender secret! It took 4 ultra sounds to finally find out that she's a girl! Good luck!!
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 7:51 AM on May. 11, 2009

• heck no! I was going to do the same thing! but my father died the same day (I found out right after the US), which sorta took the wind out of my sail. I swear, my family members always pick the rottenest days to die. At least I can keep a sense of humor about it now. ;-)
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:51 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Awww, how exciting!! No way, it's not crazy for wanting to buy some things!! Go shopping and have fun!!! And BTW, get something totally adorable... on me!!! LOL! Have a great day!!!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:11 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Heck no that is what I did when I found out the sex of my children. I found great joy and comfort buying their first lovey!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:17 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I did that with each pregnancy. Its a tradition!! I have 2 girl and 2 boys and after my appt, I went and bought each of them one outfit. Sometimes it was the one I was going to bring them home in and sometimes it was just cute, but always a new item. Totally traditional!!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:30 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I did the same thing! We left straight from teh ultrasound and went and bought an outfit for our little boy...just so we could have the first boy stuff "together"
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 9:19 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Well hopefully the LO cooperates since you are planning on doing some shopping. Keep in mind that even if the baby does cooperate the ultrasound can be wrong. My second wouldn't let us see and a friend was told during 3 seperate ultrasounds with 3 different techs that she was having a boy and she had a girl!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:45 AM on May. 11, 2009

• you go shopping an enjoy every minute of it!!!! hopefully the baby will let ya see what sex it is...lol
    jesslyne

Answer by jesslyne at 12:25 PM on May. 11, 2009