BAD PAIN IN MY HEAD - PLEASE HELP

Hello all. Ok I am 4 Months Preggo and for the last 3 days I would say I have been having the pain on the left side of my head about 2 inches away from my ear...its pain full and I am not sure what it is....Some say its the way I am sleeping, others say its from my sinus problem. But I am not sure if either of those things would cause a pain at the location it is in....Any ideas on what I should do or has this happen to anyone before? I will say I do have some pain in my neck aswell and I do get a sinus headache through out the day but thats in the front of my head.....Thank you all for your help ahead of timee....and HAPPPY MOTHERS DAY

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 8:29 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had that around the same time when i was 4-5 months pregnant it hurt so bad i could cry! the dr said that it can happen when the baby shifts and sits just right on a nerve not alot one can do but wait till he/she shifts again and take some Tylenol sometimes if its bad enough will prescribe Tylenol with codine
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 8:31 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I hope that is all it is I will take the pain for that....I am a person who worries alto and brain cancer runs in my family....I know I cant take a MRI or anything.....I dont know I think I am over reacting, but I am sure its nothing.
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 8:34 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I had severe headaches with all my pregnancies. The doctor said they were vascular headaches, and he gave me something for them. I would call and ask for something. I'm sorry I can't remember the name of it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:38 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Anytime I get a migraine (I don't have any Rx meds, bc my insurance ran out) I take 2 200mg ibuprofen. And if it doesn't go away within an hour or so, I take another 2. But I have really bad constant migraines that last over a week sometimes.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:57 AM on May. 11, 2009

• call your doctor, it could be blood pressure related. Even if its just a bad headache, there arfe safe meds and the pain you are in causes stress to the baby and besides who needs that type of pain? call.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:14 AM on May. 11, 2009