BAD HEAD PAIN - PLEASE HELP

Hello all. Ok I am 4 Months Preggo and for the last 3 days I would say I have been having the pain on the left side of my head about 2 inches away from my ear...its pain full and I am not sure what it is....Some say its the way I am sleeping, others say its from my sinus problem. But I am not sure if either of those things would cause a pain at the location it is in....Any ideas on what I should do or has this happen to anyone before? I will say I do have some pain in my neck aswell and I do get a sinus headache through out the day but thats in the front of my head.....Thank you all for your help ahead of timee....and HAPPPY MOTHERS DAY

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 8:29 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• I get headaches alot when my neck is out of place. Maybe that is what is going on with you. Maybe see a chiropractor. If the headache continues or gets worse you probably should contact your doctor because it could be something pregnancy related. When I was like 3-4 months pregnant I would get alot of headaches to . My doctor said it was probably just from the increase in the volume of blood in your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Well i get a pain by ear when my sinus are bothering me. But it could be the way you are sleeping. More than likely it is pressure from the sinuses. I know it hurts like hell. You could possibly getting an ear infection too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I get that pain when my sinuses are really bad. Seeing you are pregnant, you should see a doctor to see if you can take anything to help with the pain.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:09 AM on May. 11, 2009

• call your doctor to let him/her know
    jesslyne

Answer by jesslyne at 11:50 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Have you had this type of pain before? It could be a migraine, triggered by a food or hormones. Some of the migraine trigger foods are: cheese, chocolate, nuts, vinegar, artificial colors and flavors, MSG (which has many different names), high fructorse corn syrup, cured meats (like bacon or hot dogs). Try keeping a food diary (write down everything you put in your mouth and the time that you eat it) to see if there is a correlation between something that you are eating and your headaches.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:42 PM on May. 11, 2009