i just orderd the diet pill Apidexin. anyone ever heard of this or tried it? how did it work?

4hens

Asked by 4hens at 8:38 AM on May. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Sorry, I have never heard of it. I use to be all into diet pills wanting the quick fix. None of them worked and all I ever did was waste money. Now I've come to the conclusion that if they really worked it would be headline news. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound snotty, I do hope it helps you. Good luck.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:20 PM on May. 11, 2009

• when you go on a diet or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/lose rollercoaster. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. You can also go to your local library and take out any book by Dr. McDougall; there is also a free meal plan with recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 7:22 PM on May. 11, 2009